BFIRST relies on the generosity of people like you.
Your support is essential for our projects which train surgeons in their local environment to better care for people in need of specialist reconstructive surgery.
Your donation will be used in full to directly help patients by providing necessary supplies and the valuable time needed to train and further educate surgeons and hospital staff.
- £40 can pay for gloves, antiseptic cleaning solution and simple dressings for 15 patients.
- £80 can pay for a day’s lectures on plastic surgery and anaesthesia in Sierra Leone.
- £150 can pay for antibiotics for 10 patients for a week.
- £275 can pay for 3 days of anaesthetic training.
- £450 can pay for anaesthetic medicine and pain relief to support 30 surgical procedures.
- £850 can pay for a local doctor to be trained in plastic surgery for a week.
With your help, we can train local surgeons with limited resources to perform procedures that can change lives.
We can’t do it without you!
Donate to BFIRST